a global start up that's changed the course of my life - forever.
The City Girl Network is a social network dedicated to empowering, inspiring and supporting twenty-something women to call their cities home. We're connecting young women both online and offline to help them find the friendships they need to power through this ever-changing part of their lives.
The idea began with me and has been brought to life with the hard work of over 100 incredible women and men, helping organise and run events, write content for our online sites, design artwork and champion what we're building. It's been the greatest adventure of my life - and this is only the beginning.
I'm using my blog to share my journey of embracing, understanding and empowering my inner entrepreneur. I want to give you an honest insight into what it's really like to create a business that could go in so many different directions and share the personal development that I'm having to go through in order to bring this idea to life.
Where to find your girls
- Edinburgh: Facebook Group | Meet Up
- Manchester: Facebook Group | Meet Up
- Berlin: Facebook Group | Meet Up
- Birmingham: Facebook Group | Meet Up
- Bath: Facebook Group | Meet Up
- Liverpool: Facebook Group | Meet Up
- San Francisco: Facebook Group | Meet Up
- Girls from all of our cities: Facebook Group